£35000 - £40000 per annum + Competitive Commission Structure
about 1 month ago
My Client, a well established Payments business with vibrant offices in Canary Wharf are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic FX Sales Account Manager to join their dynamic, growing team.
In this FX Senior Account Manager job, you'll be managing and growing relationships with new corporate clients. You'll be able to build rapport naturally and make regular contact with clients to ensure they are getting the most out of the service. You will receive regular training from highly established individuals in the business.
Key Responsibilities as FX Manager include:
- Demonstrate excellence in new customer acquisition and pipeline management
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and performance KPIs
- Develop a deep understanding of your prospect's business and validate customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis
- Understand and adhere to high regulatory standards
- Act as a role model and coaching and assisting more junior members of the team to identify, prioritise and close opportunities
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- University degree
- 2 years B2B sales experience
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Strong communication skills