£25000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
FX Sales Executive
Up to £40,000 & commission
Our client, an international foreign exchange specialist based in Canary Wharf, are currently recruiting for a number of FX sales positions. These roles sit within their Corporate B2B Sales division.
Responsibilities as an FX Sales Executive:
- You'll be responsible for sourcing new business clients
- Making outbound calls and selling international payments service to key decision makers
- Building rapport and identifying FX requirements to understand which product mix from spot, forwards, online platform or payment solutions would be the best solution for individual client business needs
- Lead sourcing, making the first call/contact and setting up meetings for senior members of the sales team
Your role will be challenging and fast moving, with responsibility for growing the revenue of the business, bringing on new clients and focusing on maximising the profitability of the sales opportunities that you uncover.
Requirements of the FX Sales Executive:
- Must have at least 12 months B2B Sales experience
- Clear communicator.
- Well presented.
- Must have the ability to adopt a proactive, hunter attitude when it comes to driving business (training included with the role).
- Tenacious, target driven and goal orientated.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Confident and sociable character.
- Must be able to work in and react positively to a targeted sales environment.
- Keen to personally develop a career.