£25000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Rapidly expanding FX business based in the Docklands, are looking to recruit 10 FX Sales/Account Managers to join their Corporate Sales division. These are fantastic opportunities for someone who has a keen interest in FX, wants to earn some serious money and also has previous B2B sales experience.
Main duties will include;
- Generate sales through consultative selling, targeting UK and European corporate businesses with a minimum £2m FX annual exposure
- Manage and communicate your own pipeline of sales
- Understand and adhere to high regulatory standards
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the corporate sales team with dynamism, professionalism and ambition
Other responsibilities will include;
- Research and identify market opportunities for new customer acquisition
- Call and email prospective clients promoting the company's products and services
- Manage client relationship through sales process
- Organise and attend meetings with existing and potential clients at either their premises or our client's Corporate offices.
- Work in conjunction with other members of staff in presenting a professional image, in a face-face environment.
- Work alongside the Dealing Desk to ensure a smooth handover process of clients, as well as maintaining contact through life of client to ensure maximum value being added
- Drive to achieve monthly targets by Identifying, assessing, and selling prospects on the value our client can bring to their respective business
- Identify strategic prospective clients by utilising data management systems
- Maintain accurate CRM records relating to your pipeline
- Provide summary reports of activities and pipeline
- Demonstrate a high standard of business and personal ethics
- Keep abreast of market trends and sentiment to keep both clients and prospects well informed
- Take an actively interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling them
- Develop key FX sales skills through company training program
- Work within a fast paced and challenging team environment
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- University degree
- Graduate or 6 -24 months previous sales background
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Experience with CRM systems
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Experience within a financial institution
- Other European Languages (advantageous)