Back to jobs
German Speaking Financial Accountant
- Posted 12 September 2022
- Salary £47000 - £55000 per annum
- LocationHemel Hempstead
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJoanna Engel
Global Organisation seeks a fluent German speaking Financial Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis
The Financial Accountant would be assisting with the preparation of the German monthly management accounts and ensuring the integrity of the German sets of books. The Financial Accountant would ideally have multi-site experience.
Duties of the German speaking Financial Accountant include:
To assist the Country Controller Germany with the preparation and analysis of monthly accounts for German companies to Trial Balance.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of journals together with journal backup for approval
- Maintenance of fixed assets register
- Provision of supplementary schedules as required for monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Adherence to policies & procedures.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests
- Preparation & submission of internal & external audit tasks
- Preparation & submission of statutory/statistical reporting requirements
Requirements for the German speaking Financial Accountant include:
- Accounting experience to Trial Balance, with a minimum 1-2 years' experience at a similar level
- Fluent German speaker
- Hands on ERP experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organization and planning ability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines