City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
28 days ago
International Consumer Goods company based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Global Manager - Business & Data Analytics to join their rapidly expanding innovation group within the business. The Analytics Global Manager, reporting to Head of Analytics for Adjacencies, will be responsible for designing and executing global programs to deliver world class analytical solutions for the worldwide Adjacencies businesses. The Analytics Global Manager will work as part of the Global Data Team, along with Data Integration Specialists, Analytics Specialists and Data Scientists located across the world, to unlock the value of data assets and build a truly data driven organization.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop tools and solutions that improve corporate analytics maturity to support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of self-service data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance.
- Define roadmap for long-term analytics needs, serving the international stakeholders needs for business monitoring, insights and data driven automation.
- Communicate the value and manage the implementation of world-class data solutions.
- Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- We are looking for data, insights and recommendations that lead to change, not simply reporting on what has occurred.
- Administering and training people on business or web analytics platform to enable self-service data analysis.
Sound interesting to you? Here's what we're looking for:
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on investment.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to analyse, test, validate and report data.
- Strong skills in database modelling, database querying, web analytics platforms, business intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Proficiency in English.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- True self-starters. Our client is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- Relational databases, multidimensional databases
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence
- SQL, DAX, MDX
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Domo, PowerPivot, PowerQuery
- Social listening, market intelligence