£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Database Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a financial services client that are currently looking to grow their development team. The ideal candidate must have a 2:1 Computer Science Degree and have a real passion for new and emerging technologies.
Core Skills & Responsibilities as a Graduate Front End Developer:
- As part of the role, you will gain experience in the following frameworks and areas (any previous experience as part of a degree or personal project is valuable):
- Query profiling
- Database design and deployment
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL Databases
- A 2:1 degree in a relevant field (preferably Computer Science but STEM considered)
- The ideal person will have one eye on the future and emerging/new technology offerings and how they can be applied.
- The ideal person will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ideal person will have time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- The ideal person will have excellent analytical skills.
- The ideal person will be a fast and enthusiastic learner, displaying proactivity.
- The ideal person will be a team-oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to talk easily to people at all levels.