£25000 - £27000 per annum + study support
2 months ago
JOB TITLE: Graduate Finance Analyst
REPORTING TO: Head of FP&A
COMPANY SECTOR: Health and Fitness
LOCATION: City of London
Our client is a leading health and fitness company.
This London-based role will be responsible for supporting the FP&A team on the delivery of its core management reporting outputs.
The client is seeking a bright graduate with some work experience in finance looking to get into commercial finance as a career.
The successful candidate must hold top tier academics, strong communication skills and be able to thrive when working under pressure. Strong Excel and the ability to work in a fast paced environemtn is also essential.
- Support the FP&A team with regular reporting on the group's key financial performance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assist the overall co-ordination and consolidation of the groups regular budgeting and forecasting process
- Cashflow forecasting
- Reporting results to the executive committee and the corporate board including presenting in board meetings
- Calculation of profit based incentice schemes
- Managing core deliverables to a strict timetable, including liaising with other departments on inputs and monitoring delivery success
- Revenue analysis and forecasting
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support the wider team
- Graduate in Financial / Business / Mathematical / Analytical or similar course or part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Top tier academics at degree level and A-level
- Experience of working in and FP&A or business finance role desirable but not essential
- Ability to analyse data and provide relevant financial insight
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player with a flexible results driven approach
- Self-starter with problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships within the Finance Department and the wider business