Back to jobs
Graduate Tax Administrator
- Posted 11 July 2022
- Salary £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameJoanna Engel
Our Client seeks a Graduate Tax Administrator to join their team based in Guildford. To provide personal tax compliance and payroll support to a growing business within the finance sector who deal with both individuals and corporate clients.
Reporting into the Senior/Tax Manager. The Tax Administrator will be responsible for general tax administration, payroll, and compliance.
Duties of the Tax Administrator include:
- To provide administrative support to include
- All duties of an administrator
- To prepare various HMRC forms for submission
- To prepare basic Tax Returns
- To prepare standard client letters for submission
- Contacting clients and HMRC to follow up on necessary information
- To assist the Senior/Tax Manager and Tax Partner with any client work
- To assist with administration of client payrolls
- To assist with any other administrative and/or client work as and when required
Key Requirements for the Tax Administration include:
- Accountancy related Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
This position is within an expanding company and busy environment.