City of London, London
£400 - £450 per day
17 days ago
Group Accountant/Team Leader
Our client is looking for a eam Leader to inspire their team, the successful candidate will have previously managed teams, have led their team through a systems migration and has previous experience in the property sector. The successful candidate must also have a strong background in Audit with at least 5 years PQE experience.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing TBs for projects to identify material balances that require further analysis
- Guiding the team through a new systems migration
- Setting and managing of controls and processes
- Obtaining supporting information from service providers to ensure financial data is accurate
- Liaising with external service providers
- Strong experience of financial accounting (ideally audit-trained)
- ACA/CA/ CA ANZ qualification
- Yardi Yoyager experience desirable
- Self-starter who can build relationships in the office and with key personnel on site
- Strong character needed in order to obtain information from non-finance staff and also able to communicate effectively with non-accountants.
- deal candidate would be sociable, positive and a good team-player.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, please apply now if you are a good fit for this role!