City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Great business who have expanded, grown and diversified over recent years. As a result they offer the Finance & Accounting team careers and due to growth this is a newly created role. You will report to an FC who is supportive, you will learn from them and further your experience.
You will cover a variety of tasks and will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the production of the Group Financial consolidation under IFRS including sub-consolidations
- Produce statutory accounts for the group and subsidiaries
- Group financial planning and budgeting process
- Annual Audit
- Respond to Auditor queries
- Assist will developing the consolidation model
- Identify opportunities to improve financial systems and processes to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of all group finance deliveries
- Prepare and submit Group VAT and draft Corporation tax
ACA Qualified Accountant either straight from Practice or ideally with experience in Practice and Industry.