£300 - £350 per annum
11 months ago
Group Accountant role on a 9 month contract for a global engineering consultancy company based in London. This company hires over 194,000 people worldwide so there is a high chance this role can convert permanently.
This role will require a candidate from a Big 4 audit background. The role:
- Look after the audit for a Singaporean subsidiary
- Preparing annual accounts and first point of contact with the Company's auditors and tax advisors.
- Full understanding of Forex subjects and Consolidation of a company with 4 branches in foreign currencies
- Understanding of multi gaaps
- Strong IFRS 9/15/16 understanding
- Preparing the deferred tax calculations and able to challenge tax computations in different jurisdictions
- Ability to understand complex issues and provide solutions
Please only apply if you:
- Come from a big 4 Audit background
- Can start within 2 weeks and interview next week.