City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
About the Company
KennedyPearce are seeking an experienced Group Accountant to work with our market leading client located in The City of London. Our client is a multinational consultancy firm with a worldwide presence.
About the Role
The Group Accountant is responsible for providing a range of accountancy and technical support including preparation of financial reports, budgetary control, and financial advice to managers, as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities in this position include:
- Preparation of accounting records. financial reports and financial statements.
- Assist in preparing Annual Financial Statements, and monthly, quarterly, ad hoc reporting and associated commentary.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of business unit performance against budgets/forecasts and provide findings and/or recommendations
- Prepare and process month end journals, cost allocations and accruals
- Assist in the business unit budget/forecast process and provide effective support across the organisation.
- Provide financial and commercial support across the wider organisation as required.
Skills & Experience'
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, and ERP Software.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.