South West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Hospitality client based in South West London looking for a Group Financial Accountant with excellent consolidatione experience. Key deliverables include the monthly consolidation, as well as support of the annual and half year audit of the Group.
- Ownership of the Group's multi-currency consolidation process for both internal management and statutory purposes.
- Liaison with regional reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close.
- Preparation of the Group's consolidated accounts and associated analysis, including review of regional input data, in accordance with IFRS.
- Preparation company's statutory accounts and associated analysis in accordance with UK Financial Reporting Standards at year-end.
- Working with the Group Financial Planning Analyst to prepare quality consolidated reports for the senior management team.
- Review of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity and appropriate understanding / analysis of business unit submissions and overall consolidated results.
- Preparation of monthly Group Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Liaising with other Group functions (Tax, Legal, Company Secretarial, Treasury and Compliance) and Regional Finance teams to ensure that supporting analysis for the annual report is prepared and delivered to fulfil the Group's reporting requirements.
- Liaison with the external audit teams.
- Supporting the annual budgeting and planning processes.
- Developing and implementing best practice processes.
- Supporting the wider team's delivery requirements including ad hoc project work as required
- ACA/CPA/CA qualified with training from a Big 4 (or top 10) chartered accountancy practice
- Strong understanding of and experience reporting under IFRS
- Strong post-qualification experience with multi-currency consolidations a
- Able to start in first 2 weeks of November