West End, London
£350 - £450 per day
10 months ago
Group Finance Analyst
Our client is a large and complex multinational entertainment group with an intricate multi-divisional structure. We are looking for a Group Finance Analyst to take responsibility for the consolidated budgeting and forecasting process as well as providing insightful analysis and decision support information from a group perspective.
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process, liaising with the divisional Heads of Finance and senior leadership teams
- Prepare and present the consolidated group budget and provided commentary relating to the variances in the actuals and the budget
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the Group Executive and members of the senior leadership team
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly reporting (e.g. actuals and flash), with a process improvement focus, including streamlining areas of duplication and developing automated reports to provide global financials insights
- Extensive relationship management with key stakeholders across the business
- Drive process improvement to increase the accuracy, quality and relevance of the information provided.
You will be at least 5 years post qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a background in a complex consolidated group finance function as well as experience in an FP&A/commercial finance role(s) in a multicurrency environment. You will be an exceptional communicator and be able to present across a variety of media with stakeholders of all levels. Moreover, you will have a demonstrable record in the improvement of processes, systems and reporting across enterprise-level IT tools (ERP, BI and reporting). You will also be ambitious, energetic and self-driven to respond well to an evolving environment with a track record of high performance.