£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen within a large global commodities trader to join as a Group Financial Accountant in a thriving and growing team based in Central London.
The role is additional headcount to support with additional workload after the continued acquisition of business units and trading departments over the last 12 months. With a great chance to progress and develop within the team and take on a key role in the reporting function. You will oversee a small team of part qualified accountants and transactional staff.
- Delivery of accurate financial statements under IFRS and local GAAP
- Supporting development of internal controls in line with company policies
- Helping business companies within the group to establish and enhance their internal controls on a subsidiary level
- Delivering due diligence for new investment opportunities
- Ensuring information is delivered in a timely manner both internally and externally
- Document and maintain complete supporting information for all financial transactions
- Proactively support FX position reporting to Treasury teams
- Build relationships within the wider business with internal stakeholders
The role will suit someone ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualified experience. Essential is knowledge around group consolidations, IFRS and UK GAAP and someone who is pro-active and used to working in large scale finance operations. Team management experience is also essential.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £75,000 per annum in addition to a wealth of benefits