Calling all ACA qualified Accountant and future Financial Controllers...
KennedyPearce are hiring a Group Finance Manager for a global consultancy business based in London. This role will be working 3 days per wek in the office and 2 days from home. You will be reporting into an estbalished Group Financial Controller. This company offers excellent progression opportunities and a great rewards package.
- Liaise with commercial finance and local finance managers to prepare a monthly Group cash flow forecast using a consistent approach and set of assumptions.
- Manage the Group's foreign exchange and interest risks.
- Support with the management of the Group hedging position ensuring the Group is efficiently hedged.
- Continuous improvement of the Group's monthly financial reporting process and controls including intercompany.
- Regular review and substantiation of the Group balance sheet and key controls.
- Provide technical accounting expertise and maintain the Group's accounting and financial policies.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and Key metrics) and information packs.
- Assist with the consolidation and preparation of annual statutory financial statements for Group entities. Provide support to Local Finance teams to ensure that statutory accounts for subsidiary companies are filed on time to a high standard.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the Groups year end audit to ensure it is delivered on time and to budget.
- Produce a suite of FRS102 accounting policies for use by Global finance teams and support local finance teams to implement.
- Ensure the Group financial control environment is robust and all financial reporting requirements across the company are met to a high standard. Identify opportunities to strengthen the financial control environment and manage the resulting implementation.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance to ensure processes and controls are appropriately maintained to support commercial activities.
- Liaise with Internal Audit to routinely test and challenge finance processes and controls, reporting significant findings to Group Management.
- Other Group Financial Control activities as required to support the Group Financial Controller.
The succesful candidate will be ACA qualified from a chartered accountancy firm with several years post qualified experience in industry.