Group Finance Manager | Renewables | 6 months | £400pd (inside IR35)
One of the UK's foremost renewable energy companies are recruiting for a Group Finance Manager to support them through their year-end reporting and audit cycle on a 6 month day-rate contract.
- Building the manual consolidation file incorporating IFRS adjustments
- Liaising with finance colleagues to ensure all information is shared with external auditors on a timely basis with accuracy
- Partnering with local (international) finance teams to deliver group and subsidiary audits
- Supporting the statutory accounts preparation and filings across the group
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Audit trained within a top-tier practice
- Technically very strong including up-to-date IFRS knowledge and US GAAP ideally
- Multi-currency group consolidation experience
This is a likely to be a 6 month contract with a day rate of £350-£400pd.