City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
Role: Group Financial Accountant
Sector: Financial Services
Location: City of London
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Due to rapid expansion and recent listing on the an international stock exchange, there is a need to strengthen the financial control function through the creation of a new role: Group Financial Accountant.
The role will be based in London. The remit is broad and will cover many facets of group related reporting and control.
The right candidate will work well in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be excited by the possibility of joining a fast moving, ambitious company.
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore and Spain). This will include working with the regional offices in the preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, notes to the accounts, audit file compilation etc.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reporting to the stock exchange
- Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- Group transfer pricing development and control
- Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
- Assistance with group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
- Assistance with group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Group cash flow monitoring and management
- Assistance with the development and maintenance of the investors section of the website
- Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables
- Recently qualififed ACA/ACCA accountant
- Audit background
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts involving different currencies is preferred but not essential
- Focused and delivery oriented
- Advanced organisational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)