£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 1 year ago
Group Financial Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a large FTSE listed property business for a newly qualified ACA Financial Accountant.
The role is a great first route into industry for candidates with a supportive environment, challenging work and great progression prospects.
Duties of the role include:
- Producing financial accounts for entities ensuring compliant with IFRS
- Assisting with eh quarterly consolidation, press release and other Group projects
- Develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of the group structure
- Regular discussions with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of statutory accounts
- Liaison with the internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion and approval of statutory accounts
- Management of external audit requirements
- Support divisional finance teams to meet the reporting requirements
The ideal applicant will be newly ACA qualified with a Big 4 external audit background.
The salary for this position is £55,000-£60,000
Apply today to discuss further