£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen within a large global commodities trader to join as a Group Financial Accountant in a thriving and growing team based in Central London.
The role is additional headcount to support with additional workload after the continued acquisition of business units and trading departments over the last 12 months. With a great chance to progress and develop within the team and take on a key role in the reporting function.
Supporting the group Financial Controller, duties will include:
- Overseeing day-to-day accounting function overseeing the team to ensure all transactional processes are done so correctly and reported accurately
- Support analysis on monthly BS and P&L results
- Perform month-end reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of monthly management accounts and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for business units under IFRS
- Liaising with external auditors
- Group consolidations and preparation of accurate financial reports
The role will suit someone ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualified experience. Essential is knowledge around group consolidations, IFRS and UK GAAP and someone who is pro-active and used to working in large scale finance operations.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £65,000 per annum in addition to a wealth of benefit