South West London, London
£58000 - £62000 per annum
18 days ago
Temp to Perm or Straight Perm opportunity for a top 10 qualified candidate looking for their first move into practice. You will be ACA or CA newly qualified-2 years PQE. Ideally you would've had some multi site hospitality clients.
- Set European reporting timetable, monitor compliance by in-country teams. Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
- With regards to designated portfolios, manage the efficient year end external audit processes at both group and local levels including liaising with external audit firms, accounting for audit adjustments, liaising with local financial controllers or external account preparation teams or hotel brand cluster offices, prepare/review consolidation, and prepare/review financial statements. Ensure adherence to IFRS/Local GAAP including all new standards and amendments.
- Responsibility for the preparation of management reporting packs for several different hospitality related investments to third party investors and lenders in Europe on a quarterly/monthly/annual basis.
- Liaise with financial controllers to undertake quarterly balance sheet reviews and P&L reviews to facilitate reporting. Ensure quality of underlying TBs provided by hotel financial controllers or external accountants by applying appropriate controls, processes and quality reviews throughout the year including performing regular balance sheet reviews and profit and loss reviews at hotel/operational entity level. Focusing on debtor and creditor balances, ageing analysis/issues, cash and bank reconciliations and other accounting and collection matters.
- Provide fast and accurate analysis and calculations to assist the transactions, finance, tax or development teams
- Responsible for corporate cost budgets for designed hotel investment and property holding entities together with quarterly actual to budget updates.
- Assist the transactions team with modelling requirements, transaction costs monitoring, acquisition accounting and any post transactional set up and integration projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with all loan documents including quarterly bank covenant reporting and forecasting.
- Proactively assess cash flow forecasts and cash repatriation options.
- Key player in the transition team following a new hotel acquisition to ensure efficient and smooth post acquisition transition, assessment of incumbent finance team/controls/processes, training and improvements where required.
To be susccesful:
- QUALIFIED ACA
- Must be able to get to South West London
- Short notice period