City of London, London
£95000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
7 months ago
Group Financial Controller
A leading tech business are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their Central London team.
We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a passion for tech. This is a blockchain business that is rapidly growing looking for someone to help develop and build out a growing finance team.
Duties of the role include:
- Management & Board Reporting
- Responsible for monthly group close process
- Responsible for monthly subsidiary close process
- Maintain integrity of general ledger
- Working in conjunction with Group FP&A team to prepare quarterly reporting pack for the board
- Technical Accounting
- Porviding in-house technical expertise via US GAAP and Local GAAP accounting support to the team
- Liasing with product management and sales functions to create and enforce commercial contracts
- Financial Reporting
- Leading annual group audit process including dealing with auditors, agreeing timetables and ensuring delivery of audit information
- Providing oversight of subsidiary audits and working in conjunction with Regional controllers
- Preparing group financial statements under US GAAP
- Ensuring regulatory requirements are met in full
- Working with external advisors to prepare the annual Group valuation
- Managing the group capital table via Carta
- Acting as the main POC for external investors
- Lead preparation and filing of group quarterly and annual tax returns
- Assist FD and CFO with in performing financial due diligence on new investments and M&A targets
- Delivery of process improvements across the accounting team
- Lead a team and develop direct and indirect reporting lines in the accounting function
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with at least 5 years post qualified experience. Someone who has trained in Big 4 and has a strong technical background. A passion for technology business is strongly desired and strong team management skills essential.
On offer is a generous salary of £120,000 in addition to a wealth of other benefits.