£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A leading real estate firm are looking for a finance leader to head up their group reporting division.
Based in the heart of Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity to head up a growing and leading division with exciting changes within the business leading to creation of the need for this role.
The Group Financial Controller role will consist of:
- Lead on consolidation reporting - preparation and review of quarterly group results
- Play an important role in preparation of the annual report
- Leading and motivating a group reporting team (15 people)
- Providing technical support and advice to the board
- Control and management of audit relationships
- Effective analytical review and understanding of key transactions
- Reviewing of statutory accounts prior to stakeholder submission
- Financial analysis of group and competitors
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with an audit background initially. Strong consolidations and IFRS experience are essential and there must be a real estate or property background. A qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE
Apply below to discuss this fantastic opportunity further!