£90000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Flexible Working
about 1 year ago
Group Financial Controller
One of the most exciting tech start-ups in London are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their growing team in the heart of London.
This firm are in a transition from start up to large corporate and we are looking for someone to join them on this exciting journey. It will be someone who would be looking to develop further within the role and build out a finance function ready for a FTSE 250 level business.
Duties of the role include:
- Supervision of the accounting department to assess financial health and streamline vendor payment processes
- Act as the go-to person for month, quarter and year-end financial activity
- Review corporate balance sheet reconciliations and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the board
- Liaising with external firms such as auditors and HMRC
- Researching accounting treatments and write papers on expected impact to the firm
- Coordinating accounts preparation for all entities in line with relevant accounting principles
The ideal applicant will be:
- ACA qualified with 5 years post qualified experience
- Experience within a FTSE 500 business or bigger
- Strong IFRS experience
- Track record of building and motivating a team of over 10 staff at varying levels
- Confident, personable and articulate
There is a lucrative salary of up to £120,000 per annum and a range of additional benefits including bonus, equity in the business and a great modern working environment with flexible working including working from home.
To discuss this exciting role further, apply below!