£55000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Hospitality company based near London in Surrey hiring a Group Reporting Accountant. This position is for 6-12 Months on an FTC basis and does have the potential to go perm (& sponsor).
Reporting and Technical and month end matters
* Interim and year end statutory reporting
* Support the production of Board and Audit Committee papers
* Support routine and ad hoc financial reporting
* Advise the finance team and the wider business on technical accounting matters.
* Monitor and assess the impact of changes to accounting standards and reporting requirements
* Post journals for non-operating costs and balance sheet items.
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including the reconciliation of intercompany balances.
* Support the management of month end and the reporting structures within the Workday accounting system.
* Be adept at using the data warehouse for reporting purposes.
* Support the budgeting and forecasting of the balance sheet in Anaplan.
* Work with external advisors on other accounting matters such as hedge accounting.
Please only apply if you are from a practice backround with atleast 1 years experience in industry.