£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 year ago
Group Reporting Manager
Due to rapid growth and exciting business change, my client, a large property and real estate firm are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
Based in Central London, this is a senior role in an established group reporting team. With over 60 entities on an international scale. This is a great role providing autonomy and leadership.
Duties of the role include:
- Lead the consolidation with preparation and review of quarterly group results under IFRS
- Direct management of a qualified accountant
- Leadership and motivation of the group reporting team
- Providing technical support and advice to the board on financial accounting
- Control and management of external audit relationship
- Provide effective analytical review of key transactions at group level
- Reviewing of statutory accounts prior to submission to stakeholders
- Financial analysis of the groups and competitor results
- Ensuring the chart of accounts is maintained correctly
- A full understanding of procedures and systems in place
he ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 3-4 years PQE. With strong consolidations experience and IFRS working knowledge. Team leadership and an ambition to grow into a promotion in the next 6-12 months.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £80,000 per annum and a range of benefits in a lucrative firm!
Apply below to discuss this excellent role further!