£350 - £400 per day
12 months ago
A well established Asset Management Company is looking for a strong Group reporting manager. You will need to have strong consolidation experience within Financial services. You must have previous experience within this position to be considered and be able to deliver high quality, accurate results. The company is based in Central London in a favorable area.
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts
- Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- Group transfer pricing development and control
- Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
- Group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
- Group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Group cash flow monitoring and management
- Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables.
- Assist with external funding transactions.
- Assist with the implementation of a group wide financial reporting package