Group Statutory Reporting Manger
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + 20+ Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameSamuel Everton
Our client is a rapidly expanding International Environmental Consultancy business based in the heart of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Group Statutory Reporting Manger to help the finance team on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid working role.
The Group Statutory Reporting Manager leads on all aspects of technical accounting, ensuring that the Group remains compliant with current standards. The role is also a key lead in the group audit and is the owner of the UK statutory entities audits.
- Lead a team of two qualified group accountants, including oversight of IFRS15 and IFRS16 reporting.
- Represent Finance on Group projects, working closely with Group Legal, Tax, and Treasury team e.g. changes to group structure, entity rationalisation.
- Perform technical accounting analysis including review/preparation of technical accounting papers for management /external auditors and journal entries for complex transactions.
- Project manage the audit and reporting requirements for the UK entities standalone statutory accounts
- Lead on preparation of the group consolidated statutory accounts
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with 5+ years PQE. Audit practice experience essential
- Excellent technical IFRS knowledge. Proven ability to interpret standards, think through the practical application and clearly articulate in accounting papers
- Past experience of IFRS 3, IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 reporting ideal
What's on offer:
The Group Statutory Reporting Manger will be offered a competitive salary packaging which includes a comprehensive bonus. This role comes with flexible working and expects to be within the office a minimum of 2 days per week.