We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Web Editor to join our client, a global Insurance company, and their growing Marketing team. As Group Web Editor you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective digital content across all External platforms.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven, passionate about creating engaging content and have previous experience working within the insurance sector.
In return you will receive a salary up to £50,000 hybrid working as well as company benefits including, private medical insurance, gym membership, holiday buy + more!
Responsibilities of Group Web Editor
- Creatively produce and publish effective web content
- Oversee the development and implementation of the company's web content strategy across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency and alignment to branding
- Conduct regular content audits to ensure accuracy and compliance of content
- Optimize content for search engines, using SEO techniques and keyword research
- Monitor website performance, analyse data, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement
Requirements of Group Web Editor
- Proven experience as a Web Editor in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Strong writing and editing skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in content management systems (CMS) and web analytics tools
- Familiarity with SEO principles and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines