City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
AF - HOBP - 2947_1571151597
over 1 year ago
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with the key stakeholders and will include analysis, reporting, and stakeholder management. The successful candidate will have strong Management Accounting/Business Partnering experience within Media ideally.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide strategic business partnering to the departments. This includes advanced financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, budgeting and planning, financial governance, business case and costing, business insights and unique services to the areas your role will directly service.
- Partner with Senior Executive Stakeholders
- Management reporting, forecasting, variance, trend analysis
- Develop and drive forward process improvement initiatives
- Monitoring and control of business costs
- ACA Qualified
- 3-5 years PQE
- Media experience prefferred
- Extensive experience in senior executive stakeholder engagement
- Strong understanding of business and financial impacts of operational decisions
- Extensive knowledge of finance reporting systems and frameworks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organisation in a value add business partnering position.