West End, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client, an award winning financial services firm listed on the London Stock Exchange, are looking to recruit a new Head of Client Services. This is a perfect opportunity, for an ambitious individual to join and lead a fast-paced client service team striving to be the best in the industry. They're looking for someone with drive and proactive approach to help take their service delivery to the next level. As Head of Client Service, you will be leading the team to drive client growth through exceptional service delivery. You will put the client at the forefront of your decisions whilst also having a commercial mindset
Main responsibilities of the Head of Client Service, will include;
- Develop and lead a high-performing team to deliver an exceptional client experience supporting to business growth.
- Ensure the delivery of operational processes to high standards of accuracy and quality.
- Implement and improve on processes to ensure a leading service is provided to clients.
- Be responsible for driving and leading large scale and complex Client Onboarding within SLAs.
- Hold and lead Client Service Reviews.
- Lead and deliver on key projects that may impact clients. (i.e., new platform integrations, regulation changes).
- Ensure our clients payments are processed with minimal delays and impact driven from internal factors.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on issues and delays to prevent future reoccurrence.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to ensure the teams are aligned in the delivery and resolution of client queries and onboarding.
- Drive the delivery of key KPIs for team performance.
- Present and go through key MI in Senior Management meetings.
- Be able to make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have at least 2 plus years' experience working as a Head of Client Services, ideally from a payments, banking or fund administration background and also have experience of leading/managing large teams.