West End, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
23 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for my client, an Asset Management company, looking for a Head of Facilities to join their team.
My client is looking for an experienced Head of Facilities, to Manage all aspects of Health and Safety across the company and develop provisions, where necessary, to ensure the company is meeting requirements in line with regulations and new working practises.
- Working with the HR Director and Chief Technology Officer to deliver a clear programme of actions for all office moves and additional space as required.
- Review service charge provisions, lease liabilities, property management information, relevant insurances, and any management responsibilities.
- Management of the relationships and contractual obligation with third-party partners.
- To prepare and effectively manage the facilities budget.
- Building risk management including maintaining property and liability insurances and reviewing compliance ensuring that policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assist with implementation of sustainability strategies and practices across the group focusing on energy reduction.
- Chair the Health and Safety Committee.
- To act as the internal expert on building safety, regulatory and legal compliance in relation to facilities, working with the HR Director and Management Committee to ensure that the highest standards of safety are met.
- Travel to the client's other sites as and when required (Scotland and Europe)
Skills and experiences
- Facilities Management experience of 5+ years.
- Good understanding of Legislation and Regulation affecting Facilities Management.
- Strong contract management experience.
- Excellent project planning, change and time management skills.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Building Safety and Facilities Management.