£115000 - £125000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A private equity backed hospitality business are recruiting for someone to Head up their group finance division in Central London with a Head of Finance role.
The company are modern, dynamic and smart and as they are Private Equity backed have the funding and support to navigate through the tough times placed on the business and a strong strategic commercial plan for the long term. This role will involve being a central point of creating and executing the business plan from a finance standpoint.
Duties of the role include:
- Overseeing the end-to-end finance function and all areas of Group Finance
- Managing finances of multiple sites and designated finance people globally for each site
- Delivery of accurate reporting to the Board and Investors
- Responsible for a finance team of 7 across all areas of Group Finance, including 4 direct reports
- Reporting to the CFO and assisting heavily with mergers, acquisitions and disposals as well as commercial strategy
- Implementing and maintaining business financial controls and procedures
- Managing external stakeholders including Auditors and others with a finance interest
- Business Partnering and commercial review and support to non-finance senior heads
- Reviewing and responsibility for monthly and annual reporting under IFRS review
The ideal applicant will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong hospitality background. Team management is critical to the role and someone who is driven, sharp and able to pushback as and when required. Someone with international exposure preferred and Big 4 trained would be an advantage.
On offer is a salary of £115,000-£125,000 + a discretionary bonus of up to 25%.