North London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
7 months ago
Head of Finance
My client is an internationally acclaimed Marketing organisation.
Reporting into the CFO, the Head of Finance will lead and manage a large team, will be responsible for the full finance operations and reporting for the group.
Managing the team, this role oversees delivery of monthly group reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will be a strong technical background and experience in providing decisions and operational support for not only finance but the wider function.
This business is quirky, the offices are one of a kind and has a fantastic culture.
- Leading financial and management reporting and processes
- Delivering budgeting and planning and providing support and analyst to the business
- Assisting other departments with new systems and process ensuring internal controls and policies are met
- Providing support and mentorship to the finance function
- Overseeing the external and internal audit processes and driving improvements across the finance team
- Experience in a similar role at the executive level, having industry knowledge is advantageous
- Experience managing teams and strong stakeholder and commercial manager experience
- High attention to detail and experience working in fast paced dynamic environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, key business partner
- Previous experience managing a finance team
This opportunity is either a temp to perm or straight perm opportunity.