£85000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
4 months ago
Head of Finance
an internationally recognised marketing firm are looking for a Head of Finance to join thier team.
Sitting as number 2 to the CFO, the Head of Finance will lead and manage a large team of 10 finance staff, responsible for the end-to-end management of finance function.
Managing the team, this role oversees delivery of monthly group reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The ideal candidate will be a strong technical background and experience in providing decisions and operational support for not only finance but the wider function.
This is a really modern business, it's dress down all the time, a very relaxed office atmosphere and a dynamic, ambitious set of people to work with.
Duties of the role include:
- Leading financial and management reporting and processes
- Delivering budgeting and planning and providing support and analyst to the business
- Support the CFO on acquisition finance for any potential future M&A activity and help to shape strategic decisions across the organisation
- Assisting other departments with new systems and process ensuring internal controls and policies are met
- Oversee a team of more than 10 direct reports including responsibility for the AP and AR function
- Overseeing the external and internal audit processes and driving improvements across the finance team
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with at least 8 years post qualification experience, ideally within retail, manufacturing, FMCG or branding
- Experience in a similar role at the executive level, having industry knowledge is advantageous
- Experience managing teams and strong stakeholder and commercial manager experience
- High attention to detail and experience working in fast paced dynamic environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, key business partner
- Previous experience managing a finance team
Salary is up to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits.