£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Oyster Card
11 months ago
Head of Financial Accounting
A large transportation firm based in West London are hunting for a Financial Controller with a strong statutory reporting background to join their restructured team in a newly created role.
With vast business change coming for this international business, this is a great role for an established Financial Controller to go into a more specialised role. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, it is a role that will provide autonomy, progression and prospects longer term.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Management of a finance team of roughly 10 staff to provide accurate financial records for statutory reporting
- Ensuring governance and controls for the business in line with IFRS
- Managing AP and AR functions within the business
- Production of working capital bridges and cash flow analysis
- Producing statutory company accounts and liaising with the auditors
- Ensuring all month end and annual deadlines are met
- Leading and developing the accounting team
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced Financial Controller
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Desirable - Agresso and Sage X3 experience
On offer is a generous base salary of up to £75,000 per annum, a lucrative bonus and an Oyster card that is fully paid for by the business.
Apply below to discuss this excellent opportunity further.