£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Group for a Head of FP&A in a successful company with a dynamic culture. The role is broad in nature and as such the successful candidate will be joining a team that is flexible, a range of analytic styles, forecasting disciplines, and budgeting processes throughout the finance cycle. The successful candidate will report into the Group CFO and will provide senior level support across the business and its subsidiaries. The candidate will need to drive this agenda with a view of delivering valuable insights and analytics that supports future stability of the business.
As Senior FP&A Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of management reporting and KPIs.
- Lead the development and re-design of the above and be able to drive reporting process improvements.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency.
- Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements.
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Preparation and review of cash flow forecasts,
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy.
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward.
- Ad hoc investment and acquisition appraisal and performance analysis.
- Actively involved in the corporate accounting team providing cover and support to the Head of Finance.
- Assist in management of working capital.
- Help establish a Group data-room.
- Provide senior level support across the business.
- Qualified, with relevant PQE.
- Previous experience of an FP&A role
- Experience in process improvement desirable.
- Track record of successful business partnering with senior management.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Essential - Advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Excel - must be extremely comfortable building models/reports up to macro level).
- Ideally experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated.
- Proven ability to build strong peer relationships within the finance and subsidiary community.
- Ability to travel in UK and Overseas.