£90000 - £100000 per annum
AF - HFPA3567_1632994082
11 months ago
Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Drive the FP&A team and own all financial reporting deliverables. Partner with Senior stakeholders to propose and drive key decisions and monitor business performance.
* Are you an experienced FP&A professional with a passion for the Pharmaceutical/Medical industry?
* Fulltime 6 months opportunity in a Private Equity-owned company
About the role
The driving force behind our business is our people - KennedyPearce are now recruiting for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis - to join my clients Finance team. Reporting to the CFO, you will be partnering with multiple stakeholders across all commercial functions including Management Boards, Committees and General Management, to drive strong business performance and improve financial governance.
Key responsibilities include
- Transform the level of financial decision support within the organisation working with the strong and established financial partner team to enhance in-house and wider organisational capabilities.
- Allocate resources appropriately in support of the Mission, plan and make informed decisions using best available data.
- Transformation of the level of financial business and decision support offered to the organisation and the level of awareness and competency within the organisation.
- To be responsible for budget, forecast and scenario planning and financial management reporting for the organisation. This includes:
- Preparation and analysis of income, expenditure and cash flow budgets, forecasts and scenarios over multiple years including risks and opportunities.
- Driving changes in the finance system and processes to ensure the MI meets stakeholder needs and is timely.
- Ownership of financial management for the whole organisation at a high level. Clear communication of messages around the financial management of the organisation including two-way communication with key stakeholders and ensuring their requirements are met where possible.
- Primary conduit between Corporate FP&A team and Commercial teams to manage compliance with key reporting deadlines, delivery of routine reporting packs, analysis of result drivers, and implementation of process and system improvements
- Input into developing processes and system improvements
What you'll bring
- Transformation experience
- Experienced in communicating data in a comprehensible way to engage audiences
- Extensive staff management experience with strong Leadership skills
- Financial partner experience across multiple areas.
- Experience of implementing and using Business Information systems
- Strong technical skills including Financial Accounting, modelling (Excel and other), budgeting and forecasting, use of KPIs, analysis and reporting.
- Proven project management, facilitation, and coordination skills
- Ability to write reports and presentations for senior management.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification, preferably with a top tier accounting firm or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agresso/UBW/Unit 4 would be desirable