City of London, London
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Talent Manager - Leading Technology firm
City of London
Up to £70,000
My Client are a Global, leading IT Consultancy based in the heart of Central London are looking for an individual with a professional starting point in HR, Technology and Recruitment to manage their incredible team of 4 on a permanent basis.
You will lead the internal Talent Acquisition team; responsible for hiring graduate and experience profiles.
Responsibility as the Technical Talent Manager:
- Continually drives actions to ensure accomplishment of target and ensures that resources and activities are adequate
- Anticipates any potential issues or problems with recruitment and acts upon them
- Advising the business on current market conditions and competitor analysis
- Responsible for continuous professional development for the recruitment team, including coaching and knowledge sharing on tools, methods and competencies.
- Manages recruitment projects across the HR department / different offices.
- Ensures consistent and correct data reporting on key metrics to the business
- Gathers relevant information to share with the team about challenges and successes in relation to current tasks, conducts analysis and draws conclusions and executes appropriate actions
- Active in terms of inventing new ways to reach candidates
Experience required as a successful Technical Talent Manager:
- In-depth knowledge of Tech recruitment, including software development and infrastructure
- A background in permanent and contract recruitment
- Expert at sourcing both active and passive candidates
- Expert at Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean searching and social media
About the IT Consultancy and their benefits:
- With significant growth in recent years, they currently count over 2400 employees globally.
- One of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
- Specific training and development programmes to focus on improving skillsets
- Excellent culture, Christmas & Summer parties, discounts on food and drink.