City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client, an independent Asset Manager based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Hedge Fund Administration Officer. As part of a growing hedge fund offering, you will work alongside the existing HFS team to deliver comprehensive and high-quality execution of the entire hedge fund life cycle. Simultaneously act as the HFS SME in administration of the loans book of the Distressed Debt franchise.
Main responsibilities of the Hedge Fund Administration Officer will include;
- As our client's hedge fund offering evolves, support the growth of OTC/Private Assets including Loans, PPNs, bankruptcy claims, and private equity from an operational perspective.
- Autonomously manage the entire trade life cycle from trade confirmation, settlement, funding, event processing, and NAV calculation.
- As part of this, demonstrate oversight and control through liaison with internal and external stakeholders i.e. Legal Counsel, Loan Administrators, Agents/Custodians etc.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- A market practitioner with at least three years' experience in an equivalent role dealing with syndicated loans and private placements.
- Background in fund accounting, NAV strike, and asset valuation (particularly for Cayman and Luxembourg fund vehicles) would be beneficial
- Strong Excel skills beneficial.
You will be eager to bring your wide-ranging hedge funds experience to an Institutional Asset Manager with a successful and growing hedge funds business. A self-starter, your desire to add value will also mean a willingness to expand existing knowledge into other aspects of the HFS team.