City of London, London
Up to £16 per hour + Holiday pay
SH HR AD_1622110711
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working in HR Assistant for an Healthcare membership company.
In the role you will be taking the lead on tidying up existing HR folders and documentation, including deletion where appropriate. You will be working closely with HR colleagues to understand requirements and also the project team to prepare for the actual transfer. This position is working from home where you will be provided a laptop.
- Cooperating with the Data Retention schedule, checking if the documents fit within it, and researching legislation in order to work through these.
- Tidying up of the current database, checking folders and documentation and deleting when required.
- Propose solutions when structuring files.
- Very organised and confident using own initiative.
- Able to assess what should be deleted, moved and where things should be saved.
- Good IT and communication skills
This is a temp role running for 4-6 weeks potentially longer.
Pay is £16.00 per hour with holiday pay.
This is a home-based role.