City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
13 days ago
Temp - Perm
An amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to work for this global Insurance Co supporting a supportive team of 3 HR Execs
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager you will ensure the HR lifecycle is managed correctly and consistently for new starters, existing employers and leavers
- Manage the HR inbox- responding to enquiries
- Onboarding new starters - arranging interviews / scheduling candidates as directed by the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Arranging and processing company checks and ensuring compliance of new starter documentation e.g. right to work
- Offboarding - leaver paperwork and exit interviews
- Employee lifecycle maintenance (probation tracking, transfers between departments/teams, contractual changes, flexible working etc)
- Maintaining and updating trackers - starter/transfer/leaver, contractors, immigration etc.
- Monthly payroll follow-up - Liaise with the HR Operations team prior to payroll cut-off to ensure that all changes to employee records and pay are fully understood and processed.
- Assist with meetings and calendar management of the HR team.
- Support the employee experience team with business partnering matters.
- Provide support with their counter parts in Belgium - re BREXIT matters
- Organise lunch & learns, with college for specific learning events
- Provide support with Covid related matters - maintaining tracker, return to work, hybrid remote working etc.
- Provide support with CII - membership renewals, exam booking, relationship liaison
- Preferably 2 years HR or Administrative experience with an interest in a HR career
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office Excel (v-look-up and pivot tables) and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self -starter with the ability to multitask and manage projects
- Able to use initiative to work independently and have confidence to take ownership of tasks
- Used to working in a busy and deadline driven environment
- An interest to study CIPD or CIPD qualified
- Preferably looking for a career in HR
This is really a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in HR and to have the opportunity to use your administrative skills to learn and develop your HR knowledge with a really lovely supportive HR team.
Salary: £30000 - £35000 (Temp to Perm)
To Commence: ASAP
Benefits: includes 25 days holiday and sponsorship to study
Location: Hybrid working (one day in the City office)