Back to jobs
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum + + Hybrid, Bonus, Private Healthcare
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- Contact NameTIerny Lacey
Our client, a leading financial services company are looking to hire a Junior HR administrator to join their HR team in London. This role offers a strong benefits package, including a good hybrid working scheme and private healthcare.
As the HR administrator, you will play a key part in supporting the HR team with managing the employee lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong organisation and communication skills and is looking join a strategic HR team.
Responsibilities as the HR administrator:
- Organising meetings and taking down minutes.
- Point of contact for all queries employees may have.
- Maintaining and entering employee data into existing database
- Process new starters, leavers etc.
- Create daily absence reports.
Skills required as the HR administrator:
- Previous HR / Admin experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.