- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary Up to £45000.00 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- Contact NameTracy Freeman
My client who are a specialist Re Insurance firm are looking to expand their friendly HR Team by hiring a HR Administrator to assist with all administrative processes and assisting the wider HR team.
The HR administrator will provide administrative support across the HR function. This role will be equally split across Benefits & Payroll support and the core HR function.
The HR Administrator role will be a hands on, diverse and generalist support role covering all areas of BAU as well as the opportunity to get involved in projects across the team, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to step up.
This role will be 5 days I the office but in return you will be given excellent benefits including: generous bonus, 11% pension, 25-30 days holiday, free gym, learning lunches and much more.
HR Administrator Duties:
- All HR and Talent administration
- Managing relations with recruitment agencies
- Posting job adverts on recruitment platforms
- Supporting with the onboarding process from offer approvals, drafting contracts and background screening.
- Organising new joiner inductions
- Responsible for actioning all HR related invoices
- Advising benefits broker of employee changes
- Producing pension letters according to auto-enrolment rules
- Assisting with booking external training courses and liaising with Training suppliers
- Assisting with booking internal training sessions to include meeting room booking, attendee diary invites, attendance records
- Assisting with maintaining training and up to date qualification records for all staff
Excellent and varied opportunity for a keen hungry HR Administrator looking to strengthen their experience.
Ideal candidate will come from a Financial Services background