City of London, London
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
12 days ago
HR Administrator | City of London | 24K
My Client are a Global Serviced Work space provider with exposure internationally, who are on the hunt for a diligent and hard-working HR Administrator to join their team on a minimum 6 Month FTC to permanent basis.
- You will be a main point of contact for all new and existing employees, but more than that you're a crucial part of the HR team.
- That means you'll be involved in various employee related projects and helping us providing award-winning service to our employees.
- Assist the HR Department in dealing with the day to day HR administration.
- Updating data on the HR software system with new starter information, absences, information adjustments and leavers.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. They have training available every year to help you grow in your role in order for you to progress further when opportunities become available.
- 1 year generalist HR experience - Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, employment law and employee relations - Essential
- Previous administration experience - Essential