City of London, London
£200 - £235 per day
about 1 year ago
An immediate opportunity for an experienced Generalist HR Advisor to assist the HR Manager of this high-networth Investment Company based SE1 in amazing offices
You will need to come in and hit the ground running by providing full all-round support to the HR Manager. This is a generalist role, very hands-on, however there will be no comps and bens involvement as it is an interim position
Good IT and strong Excel skill are a must to maintain the reporting function and you will need to pick up new systems quickly
- Day to day responsibilities may very likely be side tracked with general "firefighting" tasks that may arise last minute to support the business.
- There is an excess of work, including heavy Administration, getting the HR procedures in line with the new vision and expectation.
- The role will include, HR Administration, HR Projects, ER, Payroll, Recruitment, System Reporting and L&D
The ideal person will ….
- Enjoy working in a task driven environment and enjoys a challenge
- Be able to be very hands-on and use your excellent HR knowledge in the day to day HR activities
- Preferably have previous experience of working with in an Investment or FS Company
- Must have a professional manner and be able to liaise with senior Stakeholders
- This is a busy role and you must be happy to do long hours and be driven to complete tasks
Day Rate £190 - £230