West London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
7 months ago
HR Advisor | £50,000 | West London
My Client are a Global Private Equity firm based in the heart of the West End, who are on the hunt for a diligent, operational and project driven HR Advisor to join their team of 2 on a permanent basis.
As a HR Advisor you will be providing a first class HR service to an international client group (approx. 160, 11 Offices - Europe/APAC/USA).
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high quality advice and services on an international scale, including management on employee relations, performance management issues, training and development, compensation and benefits, as well as other areas of their responsibilities within the Human Resources function.
- Provide day to day HR support to the HR Manager including administration/project work,
- Support/Lead the HR function with specific HR related projects.
- Provide support in annual HR processes, such as appraisals, promotions and salary review and other project work.
- Responding to employee queries on anything from accessing the HR system, holiday, benefits, how to locate correct forms etc.
- Act as a champion of HR systems and processes with the wider business
- Work closely with the Payroll & Benefits Advisor to prep monthly payroll instructions, offering support.
The firm offer a range of benefits from private health care, season ticket loans, death in service, whopping bonuses, flexible working, brilliant team incentives and training programmes to develop your skillets.
With a sociable culture, weekly catch ups, drink / sweet trolleys and annual summer parties - this particular firm invest time in all their employees and are a specialist in their field.
To be a successful HR Advisor in this role you must have:
- Bachelors degree (BA/BSc) desirable in Human Resources / Human Resource Management
- Strong HR Operations experience, generalist exposure
- Experience in a financial services firm
- MA / MSc - Human Resource Management
- International work experience i.e. US, Switzerland, Asia (highly desirable)
- GRDP/Diversity and Inclusions/Employee Engagement/Comp and Bens experience