£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR & Office Manager. Maternity cover, ideally starting January 2020
Exciting opportunity for a HR generalist to join a global Media group, where you'll play a key role supporting the people throughout their company journey.
You will work autonomously and be able to generate and implement new ideas on how to continue to drive and enhance engagement within the company both impacting the success and effectiveness of the people.
You'll also be able to make positive improvements to People processes and tools.
Aswell as supporting the senior HR team with all things people related, you will work support the COO with Office and IT Management.
- Supporting hiring managers across the business with all talent acquisition activity
- Attending interviews to support with culture fit and answer any people related questions
- Preparing offer paperwork and collation of required documentation
- Managing the onboarding experience for new hires, ensuring they have a People Induction, have the right equipment, tools and access to get started on day 1 and beyond, partnering with hiring managers to ensure probationary goals and strong onboarding plans are in place
- Managing sponsorship licence and any immigration related queries
- Managing employee communications
- Managing international payroll to ensure accurate and timely payments are made, in compliance with legal jurisdiction
- Maintaining employee files and ensures all documentation is up to date
- Ensuring our processes are legally compliant, including GDPR, payroll, immigration, documentation collation, audit, staff benefits
- Regularly reviewing and maintaining all company documentation including our Employee Handbook, procedures and policies including travel and expenses
- Support with employee relation matter, providing advice on a range of topics including performance, absence, maternity and paternity and other types of leave
- Supporting in the identification of development needs and scheduling of learning and development initiatives
- Managing and reporting on learning and development data
- Conducting exit interviews with below managers employees to gather insightful data for the business on opportunities to enhance retention within the business
- Generating quarterly HR reports to provide insight to the business, including turnover and make proposals to provide solutions to the business
- Managing the leaver process and all documentation, payroll and closing down accounts
- Managing projects
- Booking international travel for employees
- Supporting IT services with IT equipment and basic network or IT problems
- Ensuring smooth running of office, liaising with building managers, etc.
- Ordering stationary, business cards, etc.
- Overseeing all Health and Safety matters for all locations, including audits, training and reporting of incidents and acts as firewarden locally