West London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
10 months ago
HR Advisor - Talent
£55,000 - £65,000
My Client are a Global Mining business based in the heart of the West London are looking for a HR Advisor to join their diligent, professional and personable team on a permanent basis.
You will join them in a role which has a primary focus on talent management, whilst still incorporating some more general HR requirements, and will give you exposure to working with different departments across the business.
Responsibilities as a HR Advisor - Talent:
- Planning, coordinating and delivering HR processes and provide talent management and learning support.
- Coordinating and executing the Talent Management process.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners & BU Talent Managers to track progress on agreed talent actions.
- Ensuring that accurate & comprehensive talent data is available across the Functions and Disciplines and liaise with appropriate HR contacts to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Partnering with HRBP to identify critical roles and evaluate strength of internal talent pipelines and identify solutions to ensure the appropriate supply of future talent.
You will report to the HR Manager.
Perks of working at this firm as a HR Advisor - Talent:
- You can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
- You'll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none.
- There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too.
- We're a large, successful multinational company.
- Generous pension plans
- Subsidised gym memberships
Requirements as a successful HR Advisor - Talent:
- Substantial HR experience in a corporate environment, ideally of an international / global scale.
- Experience of talent management, performance management, organisational change, learning, data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders and form positive relationships.