£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
My client are a leading International Insurance Broker, who are looking for a self-motivated and proactive, hands on HR Advisor, to join their prosperous and growing team in London.
It would be Advantageous if you have level 5 CIPD, are used to working in a fast paced environment, looking after a client group between 500-800, and are tech savvy with MS packages and ADP.
As a vital member of the HR team, the HR Advisor will work closely with HR Business Partners, and Directors on a variety of projects.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact for the day-to-day HR queries supporting services to client groups.
- Recruitment and Retention.
- Monitor and design policies, ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Training hiring Managers
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Liaising with the HR Operations team and using HRIS systems
- Managing Employee Relations including grievance and disciplinary
- Research and Appraisals
- Driving the business performance in line with objectives
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within Insurance Industry.